We want you to feel comfortable at Retina Institute of North Carolina, PC. Here are some important things to know in preparation for your first visit.
- Print and fill out all necessary forms before your visit. Go to our forms page.
- Plan for a minimum of 1.5 hours for your first visit.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Have your photo identification card and current medical insurance card(s) available.
- If your insurance requires co-payments, we accept cash, check, or credit cards.
- If your insurance requires authorization for you to see a specialist, please obtain an authorization from the appropriate source prior to your visit.
- Bring sunglasses (rain or shine) because your eyes will be dilated.
- If possible, arrange for someone to drive you home.
Again, please bring all requested items with you to your appointment. Please call if you have any questions. We are here to help!